The Ople Center’s Vision is for every OFW family to be happy, to have a better quality of life, and have more opportunities at home.
- To act as the bridge between the OFW families and government agencies or other organizations that can help them with their problem
- To inform OFW families and the general public about events, policies, programs and issues related to overseas employment
- To expand economic opportunities for OFW families through skills training and seminars
- To fight human trafficking and illegal recruitment in partnership with government
- To lobby for programs, policies and legislation that would benefit OFW families